Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What should I wear to an interview at an oil refinery?

I have an interview coming up with an oil refinery for an internship. I wasn't given any special instructions as to how I should dress or I was going to be given a tour etc. What should I wear that would be dressy enough without potentially being too much? Should I just not worry about it all and wear my suit anyway?What should I wear to an interview at an oil refinery?
Slacks, a button up shirt, and a nice un-buttoned jacket over it .What should I wear to an interview at an oil refinery?
You should wear business casual, buttons on your shirt and nice slacks with low-heel shoes.
I'd wear the suite, but some nice flats no heals.
it depend on the actual position that you are being interviewed for
I would wear normal clothes with a seal pup fur coat freshly drenched in crude oil.





This will show that you have class (can appreciate the fashion statement of fur) money, (that you can afford to wear fur) and that you are definitely on the outs with the environmental wackos.





This ought to get you in front of the Director of Human Resources in a New York minute.
always dress your best. no matter where or what the job is. you can never overdress it in an interview. wear a nice button up blouse with black dress pants.dont wear open toed shoes %26amp; never wear jeans to an interview.





yes!! wear your suit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment