Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What is the smelliest oil refinery town you ever came across?

Name some of the most stinky, foul smelling oil refinery towns in the USAWhat is the smelliest oil refinery town you ever came across?
Old Ocean, Texas.... Wow, what a smell.What is the smelliest oil refinery town you ever came across?
I'm not sure. I live in canada but somewhere near my house (you can't smell it around my house or inside) it smells super bad when you drive by. Maybe because of the train tracks
El Segundo, California. There is a joke around Los Angeles that goes something like, ';She said, 'Kiss me where it stinks,' so I took her to El Segundo.';
Commerce City, Colorado....stiiiinks! It smells REALLY bad.





Oh, and my sister used to have an apartment near a dog food factory, that smelled really bad also.
between a fat girls legs
  • windows mail
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment