Wednesday, December 16, 2009

How should I dress for an interview for Entry Level Oil Refinery Operator?

I want to dress to impress, so I know I shouldn't wear a dress and high heels. So any suggestions? Slacks, button up shirt, low heal slip on types??? Help!! Please .:)How should I dress for an interview for Entry Level Oil Refinery Operator?
Wear a pair of good slacks, not jeans, nice top and not skin tight. Low heels and make sure your hair is not to messy looking, if long pull it back neatly if short don't go radical with it. It is important to have somewhat of a mechanical background. Most important is to have good people skills and able to work in close proximity with others. Don't try and come across as macho, be yourself, don't over talk, be a good listener. Computer skills are a big plus, non smoker non drinker big plus. I used to hire refinery employees and was myself an operator.How should I dress for an interview for Entry Level Oil Refinery Operator?
First and for most, you want to be comfortable and stylish. We are moving into the Spring season so I would suggest any outfit that is neutral with a pop of color. A Cropped Pique Jacket ( this is one of the pieces for spring) in a nice springy color, nice tailored black slacks, peep-toe heels, slingbacks or wedges for shoes and a satchel style handbag. Go minimal on your accessories and keep your hair simple and out of your face. When you look good and you're comfortable with how you look, you will be more engaged during your interview.
hope i help

No comments:

Post a Comment